7.12.2009

One of those days...


I wanted to make an angry letter out of this (how fitting), but you know what? I'm not even going to bother.


Think what you all want about me--I welcome your abuse.

If you hadn't heard elsewhere, Hephaestus is dead. 2 people decided to quit, and that news made 2 more people decide to quit, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Blame whoever you want. You all have eyes, ears and a brain. You decide who is responsible. I'm through trying to compensate, compromise, console and amend.

3 comments:

Falkinn said...

So you think I'm a scheming asshole? Just because I don't enjoy a game anymore. Ok. Whatever. At least now I know what you really think.

Unknown said...

Hmmm.... I have to say; quite a melodramatic reaction to the whole thing.
If you guys were as good as you all implied (family and all) you'd have been able to run, 1 person down no problem.
That would involve being a man about it though, and, as the post is synonymous with a distinct LACK of masculinity, it's a bit redundant to even point that out to you.
Fud.

Duy Nguyen said...

So... what happened?