12.01.2008

Praying to the Patron Saint of Dynamis

To whom it may concern:

Tinyday Monster Helm: O
Pantin Dastanas: O
Assassin's Bonnetx2: O

I really regret not lotting on the PUP relic hands... I was holding out for more points for the Mirage Jubbah, or for the crappy Mirage Charuqs, neither of which I will be seeing any time soon.

Dusk Gloves for PUPs without the movement speed reduction and +2 CHR to help with Light Maneuver Burden is a pretty sweet deal.

In other news, over the holiday, I got my Runic Key, cleared Sacrarium, and finally got around to questing my Soulsoother Head and Turbo Animator. Also, I hate DNC. :3

LearningexperiencePantin
Windurstparty
DNCfail

That is all.

-Eremes

EVAfail

3 comments:

Firewall said...

I'll snide your remark :O

Vagu'Stae said...

Sacrarium sucks! ><; Grats, though. Imo, it's the worst CoP mission (Vahzl's climb is easier with the right setup).

Moar points for sexy Jubbah yap!

Omari said...

Eh... That's one thing I've always hated about Dynamis. Is the stuff you really want and are holding points for never drops.. and you end up passing on gear that's pretty good to make sure you get the big piece when it does drop. I'm sure you'll get your stuff soon tho. :)

Dnc is fun.. when you start dual wielding dagger. Before that it blows.