11.26.2008

Failing is OK Too

To whom it may concern,

Tinyb

Tonight was full of fail. Attempted Carmine Dobsonfly with 4 people: SCH, SMNx2, THF. Unfortunately, one of our SMN was distracted, and our SCH didn't Manifestation Sleep before we wiped. Lesson learned: gather them up, sleep them, Astral Flow, sleep, lather, rinse, repeat. I was called to my Nyzul static, so I had to say good-bye to the flies. :/

Nyzul was no good either. Three consecutive fails, 2 of which occurred while the boss was still up. Most of our party was on edge as well. No Runic Key or Denali feeties for me today.

But I don't mind much. It was disappointing, but I had some fun today too; I finally met Omari in-game :O! (He's really nice in person). Even if it wasn't the best day, it doesn't matter as long as we're all still friends :) I have all the time in the world.

/stareOmari!
Hello,flies
Nyzulfail

-Eremes

1 comment:

Aydindril said...

*Leaves a snide remark*