12.15.2008

2/3 Paths

To whom it may concern:

TinycWow, I haven't posted in like, A FEW DAYS. Sadly, all I have to report is same ol', same ol'.

Nyzul Isle, as usual, hates me. No Feeties (again), but Denali Jacket dropped. I WAS ACTUALLY PRESENT THIS TIME. However, when I see a THF in a Mandau and 4/5 Denali, I can't help but yield. I passed the coat to him. :)

CoP is coming along relatively smoothly. We've cleared Tenzen's and Louverance's Paths with ease and started Ulmia's today. Unfortunately, we underestimated the Mithra Trackers...

Tinyc

Yes, Dancing Edge in 50 cap is SO FAIR, you know, when a BLU's best damage spell is still Bludgeon. Add to that the fact that the trackers have absurdly high defense and, we suspect, a hard damage cap; Freeze and Eagle Eye Shot both did exactly 397 damage, which seems more than coincidence...

At any rate, we put the bitches down. Snoll Tzar will have to wait until Friday, though. Then... O/U... BUM BUM BUM.

Probably the worst news is that my Dynamis LS is taking a break throughout the Holidays. It's already been quite a while since I was first bereft of the Mirage Jubbah; I don't want to wait a year for a drop everyone and their mother (Including non-75 BLUs) already have.

As far as drops go, I've been in a month-long stint. Mirage Jubbah, Denali Gamashes, whatever... Just give me something to renew my faith. :(

Moblin train50 cap sucks gdi
It's the {cat}{boss}!
Attohwa Chasm

-Eremes

Tinyc

2 comments:

Omari said...

Nice dude, you almost got sea access. Only thing I got to say about the 50 cap.. is it's not 30 cap. So it's not that bad. :/

My Nyzul static actually hasn't seen a single pair of Denali feet. Gotten 2 goliard and 4 askar feet but no Denali. So I'm sure they're right there with you on wanting them.

Aydindril said...

Lol @ Mas.