12.29.2008

Eremes obtains a what?

To whom it may concern:

Tiny1I'm at school again (AKA Home), so I can make NOT-DULL, image-rich posts again!

So after about two months of lame-ass drops, Altana finally smiled on me, apparently:

Tinyc

The Mithras and the Humes really put out tonight; we went 5/7 on belts and 3/7 on subligars. I'm sorry to the RDMs who totally got screwed tonight. Glamor Jupon isn't a bad consolation prize, I suppose. :(

Promptly after our Sacrarium run, I met up with Kurayami, who was actually Sirhc, who made me a pretty new hat with her crazy Cloth/Bone/Leather skills. :3

Now why can't I be this lucky in Nyzul Isle or Dynamis ...? :|

THF subs suck to farmI can't hit you c.c


-Eremes


Tinyc

2 comments:

Omari said...

wooooot grats dude~!!
I'm 0/4... I have bad luck. Pain to find ppl to do it too cause I need a hume or mithra friend.. elvaan one is too hard. XD

Eremes said...

Yeah, idk why the Elf sucked for us; fights took like 15 mins and 0/2 on him =/