12.04.2008

'A Fine Mis Au Point'

To whom it may concern:

TinybI actually don't have much to say today. School has kept me just busy enough to press Alt + 2 for Curing Waltz every 15 seconds while I do research.

By the way, I don't see why Dancer hooks people. After 5 levels doing nothing but sucking and dying, and another 5 levels of spamming Waltzes, I'm already tired of the job.

And by God, I do not need another job that wears doublets. Every freaking job I've played wears doublets 30-55. Try as I may, I still feel self-conscious in a Brigandine, even if it makes everyone look fat.

Normally, I'd explain why I'm posting day-old screenshots, but I didn't have the wherewithal to post about it last night and I don't really feel like posting about it now.




No one wants AskarEscaping the assault instead of using an ether
Caldor in my Denali Jackcoat
Waltzing is fun.

Good-bye, Cyp and Dem. I'll miss you. :(

-Eremes

2 comments:

Omari said...

I'm not sure what it is about dnc. But I like it.. hate it pre 20 tho.

Khell haxed those boots!! jk

Aydindril said...

Khell's such a lootwhore.