12.21.2008

One to be Jeered

To whom it may concern,

Apparently being away from my computer cripples my ability to write basic HTML and take screenshots, so this post will be very, very boring.

So, like, omg. I've got like... one foot inside of Sea. O/U was actually a joke of a mission. On our dry run (we only did 1), without meds, food, reraise, pumps, or 2 hours, we got Ultima to 1%. Second run, we used maybe 5 meds each and only 3 pumps; we set the current battlefield clear time record at 26 minutes - 4 more than the current record posted on the Wiki.

What I find shocking is how ridiculously effective Head Butt is for this mission; I've never seen Head Butt stuns last so long. Add to that March and Haste, and you're looking at a 6 second recast on a 3-5 second duration of stun. Sometimes, I'd actually overlap stuns...

Don't get me wrong; stunlocking Ultima and Omega past like... 70% is pretty much impossible, but the shear number of TP moves averted is mind boggling.

To be perfectly honest, of all the CoP missions I've done so far, in terms of shear difficulty, I'd say Promyvion-Mea has been the worst; bloody Carousel is just ABSURD at that level (3-400 damage in AoE and a hate reset when I have a max of about, what? 550?); that is the only fight other than the Mithras and Ouryu that I have not gone 1/1 on... >.>

Other than that, CoP is not that hard. It's time-consuming and annoying as hell to organize, but the horror stories I grew up listening to in my youth are a thing of the past.

-Eremes

P.S. - Congratulations to Arosan, Comablack, Firewall, and Megas. A huge "thank you" to Falkinn once again; we couldn't have done it without you, Fark. :3

2 comments:

Firewall said...

PICTOORS!!! WHERE!?!?

Falkinn said...

I got pictures of it, well not of the mammets but they suck anyways lol. I'll post them on the forum if you wanna steal them from there Eremes.