2.13.2009

Sarameya, Round 1

So, my ZNMLS decided to tackle Sarameya, a Tier IV ZNM. Mostly disappointing, but I did manage to set a personal record:



That was without BRD songs or Azure Lore active. I'd like to get my hands on a Jagdplaute +1. Other than the Mirage Keffiyeh +1 and Magus Jubbah +1, that would be the only piece I could use to improve my build (other than Acheron +1, but 1 def can bite me).

But yeah, some complaints:
  • A sneeze could pull hate off our PLDs. Chain Affinity Cannonball with no TP or Food would often pull hate, even when I'd hold for 2 minutes or more, doing nothing to pull hate.
  • Sarameya managed to rage. Really shouldn't have happened and wouldn't have if we hadn't wiped at about 20% from Gates of Hades spam. Still, with Magus' Roll and Saline Coat we took 200 or less damage from Gates of Hades. Normal hits did about 150 to us with around 700 DEF, which is how much our PLD should have anyway.
  • We can't afford to have only 1 RDM present; when the RDM leaves, Blaze Spikes become un-Dispellable, so Sarameya's Regen becomes too high to deal with effectively.
Still, no de-Level so I guess I'm not too disappointed.

...


P.S. Firewall convinced me to download this skin for FFXI. I'm not sure I like it. So bright... makes me think of WoW >.<

3 comments:

Omari said...

Uhh yeah Sarameya is a pain. But, once you get into the groove of killing him he's a joke. After our first two Sarameya we pretty much just mauled threw them.

Btw, wtf @ that cannonball dmg. o_o

HART said...

I can't let you get Af+1! You're becoming too powerful for your own good! ; ;

RinZhu said...

:O blu powah!