2.20.2009

Sarameya Redux, Bahamut v1

TinycDear all,

Sucky news.

I failed one of my three new assaults for the week, which pushes back Perdu another week.

Our ZNMLS tried Sarameya again today. Ironically, this time, it was handled relatively better.
We may have actually killed Sarameya this time, but it was a hollow victory. Absolutely nothing gained but negative 6,000 buffer exp. I didn't even get a chance to pull off semi-decent Cannonballs; no buffs, no Paralyna, no raises, no nothing. I don't even know why I came. I might have gotten 2k damage in the whole fight.
This is perhaps the best way to earn my undying hatred:

(If you're wondering what the point of this image is, RNGs tend to unintentionally pull hate in ways that are really fucking annoying)

There goes my best Cannonball of the evening.

I suppose I should be thankful, though. I did manage to get Bahamut v1 out of the way. I have to say, it was by no means a proud win. That youtube video is going to make me look like a total tool; I spent the whole fight dead or weakened, but whatever. One less errand to run now.

...

1 comment:

RinZhu said...

;; /gives j00 a hug