2.22.2009

Breaking the Fourth Wall

TinycA little bird told me I have NINJA READERS. Thank God I am a master of Photoshop's blur tool. You don't leave comments, but I know you're all silently judging me. D:

Anywho, I ran a search of my blog, and found that the first page alone contains 236 instances of the word "Eremes."

Eremes blushes in embarassment.

I've decided that in addition to/in lieu of new material, I will implement two new features:

Featured Friend(s) - Here you guys can get to know a little about who I spend my time with on Siren. That or you can see how I praise/flame you. :3
Where on Vana'diel - This is more of a little game I'll start playing; I've noticed there are many barren, uncharted areas in FFXI that are actually pretty impressive to look at. You guys can take stabs at where I've decided to visit. :)

Aside: 62 ABC's and still no Flameshun Cloth. 0/2 on Voyager Sallet.

1 comment:

Aydindril said...

Sounds fun, it's like... where's waldo! But with Eremes!! :OOO