2.01.2009

50% Off All Footwear

TinycSo like, I asked my friends, Falkinn and Megas, if they would be up for farming Air Tanks, triggers for the NM Bugbear Matman in Newton Movalpolos.



Falkinn has quite an epic Treasure Hunter 4.

The next day, I decided to cart Omari, Falkinn, Arosan, and Firewall to Newton Movalpolos to take on the NM. While Firewall was still gearing, and Arosan was DC-ing, Falk, Omari and I managed to get these:



Now, most people would argue these feet are obsolete; humes have Marine M/F Boots, Tarutaru have Creek M/F Clomps, and most DDs get Hecatomb Feet. However, these remain the best Cannonball feet for Blue Mage to date; same relevant stats as Marine M, but an additional 7 Def. People have told me, "But the +2% Slow sucks," which it does, but when I'm relying on Sneak Attack, +2% Slow to a spell with ~30 second recast is a non-issue.

All that remains for my Cannonball build is the Relic head, the AF+1 Body, and Fortitude Torque. I could work on getting a Jagdplaute +1 and Acheron's Shield +1, but I'd rather spend that money enhancing my Heat Breath build. Incidentally, my Eyes on Me build is likewise complete.

Thank you, Arosan, Omari, Megas, Firewall and Falkinn for getting me these pretty new boots! I have so many shoes for Blue Mage now!

*clank clank clank clank*

2 comments:

HART said...

Megas? What did I do? D:

--Megas

Vagu'Stae said...

Grats~ I had to help my bf get those sabatons as well... Took us all day for the air tank to damn drop. ; ;