1.22.2009

Possibly Maybe

To whom it may concern:

Tiny1

It's time for me to focus on my last semester in college.

OR I COULD DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE:


Tinyc

Tinyc
Tinyc
Tinyc

Tinyc

My Dynamis/Social shell has dissolved. One leader quit XI permanently while the other has transferred servers. Just when things were getting good too.

White Mage is well underway. Finally at Aht Urhgan level so the exp should come pouring in now.

Sky is all right; a little tedious, but the Gods can be fun. Limbus, on the other hand, is super cool. I can't believe we can do Dynamis every 3 days, but we have to wait a work week to do Limbus.

I've been doing more and more stuff with Validus and Validus-members lately. I don't think I'd ever be good enough for VD, but somehow it's strange and interesting to piggyback their Einherjar runs. They're very... quiet and efficient. It's funny when Aydin is like, "GOD WE ARE SO OFF TODAY," when they're moving a mile a minute. c.c

I'm also looking to contract them regarding a certain Dynamis item. Something about hiring mercenaries is just so cool.

...


And finally, to conclude, a small tribute to Aydin and Khell:

Tinyc
----------------------------------------------------------------
Tinyc
----------------------------------------------------------------
Tinyc

-Eremes

2 comments:

Aydindril said...

@Einherjar comment: Yeah I was afraid we'd run out of time. :P

Nice tribute.

RinZhu said...

lolol!