1.25.2009

Your Patience Has Been Rewarded

To whom it may concern:

Tiny1

1/2 on ZNMs, 2/4 in Nyzul Isle. After wiping on Chigre, we killed 3 Deas today. Only my trigger dropped these though:

Tinyc

And after 2 disappointments on Feet Floors, I decided to take a gamble and force everyone to do a Head Floor, and lo' and behold:

Tinyc

I guess the stuff I want drops only when I kill the mob. c_c

That leaves only Rutter Sabatons (7 Def Counts!!), Cassie and Heims Earrings, Mirage Keffiyeh, and Magus Jubbah +1 for my Cannonball build. I've decided to start working on my (absurdly expensive) Heat Breath build now that Cannonball is almost done.

...


-Eremes

Tinyc

5 comments:

HART said...

Grats ho3 don't have any plans for next weekend tho pls ! D:

Vagu'Stae said...

Get me some Goliard Clogs. D:<

<3

Eremes said...

Lol Vagu, come with us on our next Feet Run; we'll get them in lieu of Denali guarenteed. We're outfitting all of Siren.

Omari said...

Woot grats~! Those legs are smexy!
And I didn't realize blu was so expensive. D=


Then again I didn't think bst was either... Spent 380k on a head piece and 600k for a neck piece for my primal rend build.

Eremes said...

@Omari: Well a heat breath build is a mix of a fire accuracy nuker build and a Spirits Within build c.c