9.28.2009

Wanting is Getting Boring


So, I'm realizing, with grimace, that I'm running out of things to do by myself. I caught myself wanting a pair of Nimue's Tights from the Blood-Bathed Crown SCNM for no other reason than they're kind of impressive to own. I keep checking Claqueseous Equipment to see what I can improve, and the answer is: "Not much." I'd still like a Goblin Cracker, Saurian Helm and 2 Triumph Earrings, and even silly things like White Tathlum and Dragon Kote, but it's really bottom-of-the-barrel at this point in terms of BLU gearwell, bottom-of-the-barrel for things outside of Sky/Salvage...


I turned to THF and PUP as a diversion, and I'm already getting kind of tired of those too. I'm a good 70k exp until 75 on THF, and I guess, sure, slowly but surely it could happen in campaign, but a pt would be grand. That and lack of Ermine's Tail is making me sad, and I am not going to shell out 2m+ for a stinky Blau Dolch. Like, seriously.

I'm thinking once I get Ass Hands I'll poke around Salvage for a while with Ustav, see how that goes. I'll be stuck in Nyzul Isle (again) for a decent while thanks to FW, Nolard, and Megas. :|

Oh, also I'm on the Dynamis - Tavnazia roster for Wednesday. Kind of nervous, but who knows? -1's/Ass Hands maybe?



3 comments:

Omari said...

noice on the hagun. :D We still have ours from like.. 2 weeks ago. Bitch wont sell!

Firewall said...

PHONY! HE'S A PHONY!

I see you pretending to be galka...

Also I'm glad you feel "stuck" in nyzul >_>' It's fun, plus maybe we'll get some NM drop.

Also... I love people who undercut hagun to 2.7M for no reason /wrists

HART said...

I love you too..


God...