9.21.2009

Made with Real Blood


This was kind of a bittersweet victory. I'm sure it's common in the HNM world to watch someone with linkx5 die, but even I felt kind of bad, and it didn't help that he was a Taru. I was still ready to steal it though, mostly because I didn't want to get screwed for being the nice guy, and I sure as hell didn't want to go through the nerve-wracking process that is camping a NM in such a dangerous and unpredictable area against 4-5 RDMs with Crimson Pants.

In spite of my sense of moral outrage, I will give credit where credit is due. Thank you, Firewall, Omari, Nolard and Cyprian for helping me out with this. I know now for a fact that I couldn't have handled this by myself, so your support was greatly appreciated. Use this as an excuse to whore favors from me!

4 comments:

Omari said...

<3

Unknown said...

Remember that time I did that thing for you? Yea, well, can I hold it against you and whore favors out of you for it? :D

Eremes said...

Maybe, if I could remember what it was.

Unknown said...

Oi, you're not supposed to think that far ahead :(