8.27.2009

MP Drainsmooch

First, look what I got:


Then, I'd like to know one thing: Why do I never see BLUs use MP Drainkiss in Dynamis...? It's always double dark weather, and so many mobs in Dynamis have MP. They're also all DC to level 75 players.



And Demons are supposed to resist dark spells. :P

From the COR AF3 fight. Har har har.

Wow, unresisted against the Mega-Boss! =D

I'm gonna call mad bullshit on Wiki's 165 MP cap; my current record is 202 Magic Bursted on a Greater Colibri. I'd like to mess around with Magic Hammer now that I've seen it used to a devastating effect.

3 comments:

Aydindril said...

MAGIC HAMMER?! More like Magic bonk :O What lvl's your thf now?

HART said...

Grats on the siromorococo!

Also, were you using a dark staff when you magic bursted that MP drainkiss? Was it darksday? AFAIK, damage caps exclude percentage bonuses, meaning 165 might be the unbuffed cap, but you can push your damage higher with a dark staff, dark weather, darksday, etc.

Eremes said...

Hmmm, I'm not 100% sure if I've gotten above 165 without a staff on. I have on Colibri, but that's also exploiting Monster Correlation.