11.22.2008

Divine Might Scheduling Conflicts

To whom it may concern:

NolMe Scheduling Divine Might is rapidly becoming the most difficult thing to do on XI if you don't happen to have an Endgame/HNM Linkshell at your fingertips. It's an event most seasoned players have already done, and 3 of the 5 earrings have viable (albeit costly) substitutes now. The only earrings that are still worth their weight in gil are the Bushinomimi (if you happen to be a SAM) and the Suppanomimi (for almost every /NIN DD). For BLU, which in most situations depends on its sword DPS and accuracy, the Suppanomimi is a "Must Have" piece - a "Must Have" piece I must have. c.c

In a feeble attempt to harvest bodies, I agreed to help a friend, Mascrapone, finally get
sky access starting with Zilart Mission 8. Even with Delkfutt Keys, this took a lot longer than I was expecting, and though Kammy proved to be pathetic as usual, I did in fact die twice in the missions that followed: once because Mas managed to agro half of the Quicksand Caves, and again when blink tanking the Pot NM failed epicly ({Elegy} {Can I have it?}). Calling in favors from my {Impossible to gauge} RDM friend, Cyprian, we killed the pot with minimal difficulty and took Mas up to the The Shrine of Ru'Avitau to flag the quest.

Dispelgaho
CyptotheRescue
FloorinSky Sky

To my chagrin, most of my contacts had signed off for one reason or another, so DM was not happening today, in spite of my best efforts. The tentative date for the run is Sunday, 11 PM EST, and I have 6-7 highly dependable bodies at my disposal, but that's never stopped fate before. :D

-Eremes

Incidentally, this is why I love PLDs:RuccaGod

No comments: