6.20.2010

6/19 - Bhaflau Remnants, Yilbegan Redux

2 Gate Widows, another Mdk35, putting us at 2/9. That was all that went right.

This is my 3rd Bhaflau with this group, 4th ever. I've never been past the second floor, nor have I done anything other than Ramparts. So no, I don't know how many corners a floor that I've never been on has nor where the portals are. I also haven't 'pulled' on THF since like... ever? Level 32? I don't remember. I regret having sold Bomblet now, because that's the only reason I keep Ungur on me at all. 

If I had been warned in advance what I was doing, maybe I wouldn't have lost us 3 gears and wiped us to the boss. Maybe. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not on the same wavelength as these guys. In the past, I have single-handedly linked the entire first floor of South-West Apollyon. I don't use any 3rd-party apps other than Windower. Asking me to pull these elaborate mobs for the first time with no prior instruction was just welcoming failure. So much for Bodb's robe

Did manage to snag Agrona's leggings. It seems like an increasing number of EG shells are hiring unpaid interns to make fun of and give their junk drops to. And for what am I even doing it? To continue pimping out that job no one cares about? To play with my in-crowd, clique Linkshell...? I'm starting to wonder how I feel about the entire affair--just how much I give a damn about this game.

2 comments:

Omari said...

I honestly believe SE upped the drop rate on 35's again. Because the amount of drops I've seen lately as apposed to what I use to see is drastically different.

Eremes said...

Tell that to the group that-shall-not-be-named that's 0/20+ on *any* piece of Macha's so far. And I'm not talking gimps here.