6.28.2009

I am a Cheeky Bastard

TinycFirst:


So, ironically, everything went according to plan today... Except when segment of Omega's tail = Homam Feet =/= Homam Legs. The feeties went to Rinpoop, who was way overdue, while the hands went to Nightingale, likewise very overdue.

Though she passed the hands to me, the rest of the LS encouraged her to lot. I'm not going to lie, my little demon came out. I wanted those hands. If you would kindly look to your left, you can see why.

It's not for the MP, nor the haste, nor the completeness. It's for the blue.

I suppose the haste is nice too, though.

In the end I'm glad things turned out the way they did. My debts, for the most part, have been repaid.

2 comments:

Falkinn said...

BANT!!

Omari said...

DAMN THAT STUPID SUBLIGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grats on it tho and glad to hear your debts are mostly repaid. :O