4.12.2009

Salvete, Ya'll

Tinyc

A Crystalline Prophecy is annoying. It's kind of like if Zilart Mission was suddenly all the rage and involved camping level 20 mobs around Jeuno. Lots of walking, lots of camping, lots of getting angry at complete strangers. Fun! :D

Nyzul Isle is jealous; it just won't let us go. We just need to pick up a pair of Goliard Cuffs for Khell, and a Denali Bonnet for Khell and Caldy. Of course, on Saturday we went 2/3 on drops we didn't need...

As for Limbo, we took down Omega with 9 today. Cutting it a bit close on time and few death-by-Gunpod's but otherwise, a very well done run indeed. Once again Kanto and Stewie stole the show, but this time, the finishing blow went to Megas! And who says RDMs can't nuke?

We all had to two hour to beat its regen, and under Azure Lore, Cocoon, Chain Affinity, Sneak Attack, Tavnazian Taco, Protect IV and one Minne I managed to get this:



Don't forget, this was with 0% TP and past 25%, Omega resists all forms of damage by 50%.

I also managed to get some sweet Heat Breaths off between standing phases. The biggest enemy here was gear swapping. I really need to learn how to do a complete gear swap macro so I don't waste time fumbling with gear. I should also test to see if I can get away with Marine M Boots or if the magic accuracy on Denali Gamashes is too crucial.

Now I'm second in line for Homam hands and feet and third for Homam legs. I'm so psyched!

...


Tinyc

4 comments:

HART said...

Yus, I'm so win@RDM, etc

-flexes-

Anonymous said...

North Gustaberg [S]?

Omari said...

Nice cannonball. :D

We're kinda in the same position for Nyzul Isle. Like 2 goliard chapeau's, a pair of goliard cuffs, goliard feet then I think we're done.

Aydindril said...

Caldor makes me laff.