4.26.2009

Irony is Ironic

TinycSo, you prioritize a wishlist...

You swap places with someone to give them priority on the item you don't want super badly...

And guess what happens!

Member with first prio has no computer at the moment... Even third in line, I managed to get the parachute pants today.

Someone really wants to thwart my preferences.

While it shouldn't be super important, I really do want the Homam Gambieras. I wanna clank-clank-clank like a PLD.

Still, I'm not disappointed by any means. I just couldn't help but point out that in spite of all my efforts, my wishlist is being furnished in reverse.

How circuitous this game is!

2 comments:

Aydindril said...

Just think how that person w/o computer access feels.

Grats, those are a very sexy piece.

Omari said...

grats man! Getting even more pimper. :D