4.17.2009

A Crystalline Prophecy: ○

TinycFirst of all, what...?


Also, we finished ACP tonight. :D

Our setup was PLD/RDM, SMNx2, BLU/WAR, RDM/DRK, WHM/SCH. It was a long fight, but there was no danger whatsoever. What I found pretty shocking was that blue magic seemed to do normal damage to the Seed Crystal, whereas most other forms of damage seem to have some sort of reduction (e.g. Garuda's Predator Claws for ~700).


With Azure Lore, Cocoon, Defender, Protect IV and a Taco, I got 1300 Cannonball on the Seed Crystal... /WAR and no TP... o.O

Also I got to kill some clones of my friends, including my pookie... :(

The only one that stood a chance was... myself. Little bugger evaded 2 of my spells and Vorpal Blade'd me for 450 damage. >:|

I still can't decide which augments to pick.

...

1 comment:

Omari said...

Grats. :D Sound like your set up for the final fight was similar to ours.
pld rdm whm smnx2 and then a DD to kill adds. Absolutely 0 danger in the fight just took a long time. ^^