3.03.2009

Friendship is an Endemic Rock Lizard

TinycSomething really amazing happened today.

It's funny how sometimes the internal game mechanic just says, "Surprise! F* you!" Sometimes for weeks, sometimes for months.


After a while, you become jaded, frustrated, think about quitting. Try as they may, your close friends have to struggle to console you.

Then something unusual happens.

I had high hopes for my
Koggelmander Tabula today. I planned for us to hit Tanihwa exactly in the middle of the 100% Full Moon. This is an hour long window that only occurs once every 5 real-life days. Khimaira, of all times, decided to pop at the beginning of the 100% Lunar Phase.

In spite of that setback, we got to it and managed to take out my Tanihwa by 5:39EST. No drop from the Hoardbox. I figured it would happen again many times in the future, but I was still disappointed.

Then we tackled Khellendros' maze. Surprisingly, a Koggelmander appeared in the Hoardbox, but what really shocked me was that he let me have it:



Khell is currently 1/26 on Koggelmander. He just hit 75BLU yesterday and he's already giving me a run for my money on gear and know-how. Even so, I see him as neither a threat nor an inferior. If anything, I feel we have a lot to learn from each other.

Khell's generosity has renewed my faith in this game and replenished my own desire to make others happy. The peace of mind he has afforded me is more than one might think.

Thank you, Khell.

Thank you, too, Rinzhu and Aydindril. This of course, couldn't have been made possible without you two. We won't stop until all of you have what you're seeking.

(Btw, Khell, if you're wondering, this isn't your feature :3)

...


6 comments:

Omari said...

Congratulations man. :)Happy to hear you got that thing. Even more so that Khell was beyond kinda to give it to you. ^^

Also.. I need to take you farming.

HART said...

Whoa, congratulations mate! That's some tough love from Khell too :x

Khellendros said...

<3 Nice 6k.

Firewall said...

Congrats!

Also it's the cathedral in Sandy (I think, could be wrong)

Aydindril said...

Who's dat sexy Mithra in that pic... mm..

Grats Erepoop, you earned it!

HART said...

Oh shit, I just realized: nice cannonball on White Coney!