8.11.2010

I Leave for 2 Months and...

Look how much my Imperial wootz ingots  have depreciated!

Aug. 11, 2010ErriynaDiabolo640,000

Neat. I remember when 1,015,000 was a steal. OH WELL. It's only like 4+MILLION GIL.

With updates every few months, you can't really trust anything any more. I have NO DOUBT in my mind that Haste II and Refresh II are on the way, the latter of which will be Accession-able, which will put Diffusion, once again, in the backseat. In a way, this is kind of a good thing. I'm not planning on getting attached to anything because DOUBTLESS it'll either get replaced or nerfed within 2 months.

I think I want to poke my head into XI for a while to see what all the hubbub is about. My incessant activating and deactivating accounts ad nauseum, my dear readers, is why I tag my fatalistic, endgame posts as "Running Away from Home."

No comments: