5.31.2009

Limbus


First one I've seen and a 2% drop rate at that!


Huzzah! :3


(Chain Affinity (0%), Sneak Attack, Azure Lore, Cocoon, Protect IV, Tavnazian Taco, Double Minne)


I can't remember if the 50% damage reduction was already in effect when I cast it; I can only remember that the spell brought Omega down to 17%. If Omega has 26,000 HP, 1860/26,000 = 7.1%. 17+7.1 = 24%, which means the 50% damage reduction may have already been in effect. It may have been high variable 17%, so it was closer to 25%, in which case I hit it right before the damage reduction came into effect. Either way, If it was, that would have been a 3700 cannonball normally...


Also, welcome, Drofrehter, to Hephaestus. :3

5 comments:

Omari said...

Nice, grats on more homam. ;P

Also sick cannonball.

Firewall said...

Grats!

HART said...

cg

Aydindril said...

Grats, and you're otw to the Throne Room!

RinZhu said...

need moar double feeeeeeeeeeeet !!